TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the www.vintage-united.com shop online. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and
by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Please read and accept our General Terms by inserting "Accept"
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us through the contact form.
INFORMATION ABOUT US:
www.vintage-united.com is a shop online operated by Vintage-United Company /We
We are registered in Netherlands Chamber of Comers under KvK number 65562003 / VAT:NL230868022.B01
Our registered main trading address is Leuvenstraat 35, 1066DZ in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please note! It's not a visiting address.
- All the items presented on Vintage-United belong to their Owners / Sellers
- Designer vintage items provided at www.Vintage-United.com are mostly pre-owned and only sometimes new.
- We are only accepting for sell high fashion designer brands, 100% Authentic luxury goods and vintage pieces that meets high quality standards.
BUY at VINTAGE-UNITED.COM
- The first step if you decide to Buy an item at Vintage-United: Create your own account, using your email address and password.
- There are no restrictions on or charges for opening an account and by that you create a history of your purchases on our web shop.
- Vintage-United takes all technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the security of your Personal Information.
- Vintage-United provide you safe payment through our secure check-out system.
- Vintage-United takes the responsibility to safe delivery of your purchased goods until the moment we have got confirmation of receiving the delivery.
- Vintage-United sets high quality standards and guarantee the Authenticity of all designer items sold on the web shop.
PRICE AND PAYMENTS:
- The selling prices of all items presented on the Website determined in consultation with the individual Seller.
- These prices are not include delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due by the check out.
- According to the European Low of Exception the second hand or used goods are not subject to VAT (BTW)
- The prices are not include VAT(BTW), the buyer is not entitled to claim a VAT(BTW) input on the goods.
- Vintage-United provide you secure shopping and offers the following payment methods
through our secure check-out system:
- Credit card; - Bank transfer ; - IDeal; - Sofort; - Mister Cash; - PayPal
We don't charge any payment fees depending on the payment method used.
For the security reasons we only accept payments by Credit Card until 2000,- EUR
- Vintage-United strives to deliver in Netherlands within three business days, after payment has been received,
and within five business days to the rest of the European Economic Area.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any delays caused by the public holidays or destination customs clearance processes.
- Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation that provides PostNL or DHL- tracking number, this permits you to track your package online.
Applicable shipment costs will be provided during checkout.
Shipment that we calculate include up to € 5,500 insurance coverage and is depending on the weight and the price of the product.
- For shipments in the Netherlands from € 5 to 15,-
- For shipping in to the Belgium from € 15 to 35,-
- For shipments to WEST EU Countries we charge from € 22 to 40,-
- For shipments to REST EU Countries we charge € 25 to 45,-
- For shipment to US, Canada, Russia, Kuwait, Japan or Hong Kong we charge from € 30 to 65,-
- For purchases above € 3500, - we do not charge any shipping cost.
- Buyer should be aware that exceeding the delivery does not obligate Vintage-United for compensation.
- Please note! All products we offer for sale on this website are property of their respective owners.
- All the items are pre-owned and can show a varied degree of wear – from mint condition to well worn.
- We make sure that the description of every designer item sold on the website, disclosing the true condition and the quality of the item precisely.
- Buyer should be aware that, in the unlikely event minor damage or defects are detected, Vintage-United can not be held responsible for this.
"The European Consumer Rights Directive determines that a consumer of a digital service
has the right to return their purchase within a 14 days "cooling-off" period for any reason.
The allowed return period starts on the day of delivery."
- We accept returns or exchange on designer items purchased at www.Vintage-United.com
- Only if you can provide evidence that your purchased item is not authentic or
- The description of the item is not match to the actual condition Vintage-United will be fully responsible.
We guarantee your money back payment!
- We will refund the amount of the item include any shipping charges you paid when you made your purchase.
- The amount of the item we refund does not include the shipping costs for returning or exchanging items, it's your own cost!
- Please note! No return or exchange will be accepted for "no reason"!
- Also the Sale purchases are Final
There are strict conditions concerning the Return Policy:
- You may not use items that you have received!
- The item must be in the same condition, as we have shipped, not worn or damaged and with original tags.
- Every return must be authorised by Vintage-United otherwise the return will not be accepted.
- To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must first inform Vintage-United about your decision by email and
marked it "return request". It is not enough to just send the goods back.
- You can do this by adding a written statement to the goods that you are returning and by sending e-mail to
- You can use a Model Withdrawal Form / Modelformulier Herroeping , which written in English or in Dutch.
- If Vintage-United have received the item and accepted for return, payment will be returned to your account within the statutory period of 30 days.
- Pleas contact Vintage-United if you have any questions or concerns.
We are ready to help, so you can make the right shopping decision.
SELL at VINTAGE-UNITED.COM
- We consider for sale only high fashion and designer brands.
- An item must be authentic in excellent condition or new and of top quality.
- Vintage-United controls and guarantees the authenticity of the items.
- The items must be provided, if possible, with original packaging, tags or proof of purchase.
- We work with a network of authenticity experts who help us to recognise any items that might be a cause for concern.?
There are two options of designer consignment at Vintage-United :
1. The first step if you decide to sell: Create your own account and read our SELL CONDITIONS.
2. Send us SELL REQUEST by filling out the Consignment Form and uploading the photo's of your item.
3. Use our PRIVAT CLOSET SERVICE and let us do all the work and Sell your preloved designer fashion.
- Your clothes will remain up for sale three months at Vintage United.
- If the clothes are not sold within three months, we can put the clothes in consultation with you
for one month in the sale.
- Vintage-United determines the selling price always in consultation with you.
- Vintage-United determines which items will be sold on the web shop.
- For your attention! Buy using the Private Closet Service Vintage-United can not be held responsible for any
damage caused to your designer goods, in any manner whatsoever.
Don't forget you have free and unlimited sale possibility at Vintage-United.com
and your commission only applies once your item is sold!
- You receive your payment within 15 days, this delay is related to the withdrawal period for online purchases.
The amounts and rates indicated are including tax.
- Our commission varies depending on the sale price of your item.
The commission rates set according to the price range.
- 30% for prices from 80 to 900 euro
- 25% for prices from 901 to 2000 euro
- 20% for prices from 2001 to 2900 euro
- 15% for prices above 2900 euro
- When you wish to use The Private Closet Service our commission is:
25% and not depending on the price range.
- Your personal data will be incorporated into the customer base of Vintage-United.
- This information will not be disclosed to third parties and are intended solely for maintaining the customer relationship.
- Vintage-United may use your personally identifiable information internally to improve our marketing
and promotional efforts, Web Site content, and product offerings.
This Policy explains the cookies we use and the purpose for which we use them for our website www.vintage-united.com.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer and is stored on your hard drive.
We use the following types of cookies:
They include for example cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or make transactions.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
This helps us improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring the users are finding what they are looking for quickly.
This enables us to personalise content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your prior permission.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
GET 20 EURO OFF
YOUR FIRST PURCHASE